Adelaide’s most mysterious bachelorette, the Haigh’s Honey, has been popping into the Fresh 92.7 Studios every morning this week, dropping some saucy hints as to just what her lucky suitors can expect.
We have no clue what she looks like, but here’s what we do know about our Haigh’s Honey:
- Physically, she sounds like a peach. Tall, slim but curvy, reddish hair, green eyes and a few freckles. Apparently she looks like a certain rather attractive Game Of Thrones character.
- She doesn’t make friends with salad. If you’re lucky enough to score a date with her, you’ll probably end up eating burgers, hotdogs and sippin’ on gin and tonic. Oh and yeah, she’s happy to foot the bill.
- Her friends describe her as being ‘Extra,’ aka she doesn’t do things by half, and she’s sassy AF.
- Hobbies include binging the Marvel franchise, reading, having a snooze, and straight up chillin’.
- Her ideal man is witty, intelligent, slightly nerdy, with a dark sense of humour and a strong will.
Listen to the dulcet tones of our Haigh’s Honey chatting with Loz and Burgo on Brekky about herself:
Easy fellas. There’s still plenty more to learn about this delightful creature, so make sure you tune into Fresh Breakfast (6-9am weekdays) to find out more.
Applications to date the Haigh’s Honey open Friday the 9th of Feb and we suggest you get in early because she’s a flippin’ catch.
Be My Honey is the Ultimate Blind Date, thanks to our good friends at Haigh’s Chocolates!