$529.00 inc GST
The Fresh 92.7 Music Production Course is for everyone!
This course covers the essentials of production for all genres of music. You will develop professional production techniques, creative skills and music principles you will need to compose and produce your own professional-quality songs. This course looks at both the music creation process, as well as the software tools required, in this case Pro tools + Logic . We deliver all you need to know to make a banging tune!
This course is ideal if you are looking to:
- Make music.
- Experiment with electronic sound synthesis.
- Enhance your existing skill set.
And for the first time ever, the course will be run by MATIAH – singer/songwriter, recording artist, and the voice of the ‘Fresh Lady’!
When: Course begins Monday 29th July.
Time: The course runs for 6 weeks on Monday nights, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: SAE (School of Audio Engineering) – 282 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000.
SAE boasts state of the art facilities, including access to Apple MACs, ProTools software, Logic Software, MIDI Controllers, and more!
Suitable for ages 15+
What you get:
- Fresh 92.7 branded USB
- Welcome Pack + Course Outline
- Notes provided to take home after each class
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to Masterclasses and One on One’s (coming soon)
- The basic understanding/skills of sound terminology, music theory and Logic X Pro
- The knowledge of song structure and arrangement
- A basic song demo of an original or cover of your choice
- The chance to network with industry professionals/guest speakers
- Ongoing support and access to further production lessons to complete your demo
The course is taught in Pro Tools and Logic but students can apply techniques learned to any audio program.
We offer hands-on and interactive classes with slides, demonstrations, and one-on-one support!
- Introduction to the course
- Basic Sound Terminology
- Song Choice
- Logic Basics
- Basic Music Theory
- Song Structure
- Pro Tools Basics
- Planning your track
- Planning your track – continued
- Track Layering
- Final Arrangement
- Theory/live demonstrations
- Practical/recording elements
- One on one support
Please note: this course does not include live instrument/vocal recording.
Course developed by MATIAH & Fresh 92.7
Proudly supported by