$529.00 inc GST
The Perfect Christmas Gift for the next Big Thing!
This course covers the essentials of production for all genres of music. You will develop professional production techniques, creative skills and music principles you will need to compose and produce your own professional-quality songs. This course looks at both the music creation process, as well as the software tools required, in this case Pro tools + Logic . We deliver all you need to know to make a banging tune!
This course is ideal if you are looking to:
- Make music.
- Experiment with electronic sound synthesis.
- Enhance your existing skill set.
And for the first time ever, the course will be run by MATIAH – singer/songwriter, recording artist, and the voice of the ‘Fresh Lady’!
When: First course begins Monday 4th February.
Time: The course runs for 6 weeks on Monday nights, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: SAE (School of Audio Engineering) – 282 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000.
SAE boasts state of the art facilities, including access to Apple MACs, ProTools software, Logic Software, MIDI Controllers, and live instruments!
The course is taught in Pro Tools and Logic but students can apply techniques learned to any audio program.
We offer hands-on and interactive classes with slides, demonstrations, and one-on-one support!
- Introduction to the course
- Basic Sound Terminology
- Pro Tools Basics
- Basic Music Theory
- Song Structure
- Recording Set-up
- MIDI Controller
- Logic Basics
- Planning your track – brainstorm
- Planning your track continued
- Track Layering
- Final Arrangement
What you get:
- Fresh 92.7 branded USB
- Welcome Pack + Course Outline
- Notes provided to take home after each class
- Certificate of Completion
- And there’s an option to attend our Masterclasses at a 10% discount which offers further experiences and training e.g,
- Perfecting your Demo
- Songwriting Workshop
- Music Masterclass – intermediate
- Learn how to DJ
Course developed by MATIAH & Fresh 92.7
Proudly supported by