Good news ya’ll! World renowned Aussie Producer What So Not is finally releasing his long awaited debut album, Not all The Beautiful things.
The work will drop on March 9th, and will feature collaborations from EDM powerhouses like Skrillex, SLUMBERJACK, and even a delightfully strange pair-up with rock legends Toto. How good.
It’s taken over three years to smash the debut project out, which What So Not (aka Chris Emerson) is calling more than an album, but a fully realised artistic statement.
From the stage design and visuals to the music videos and merchandise, Emmerson has been in complete creative control over the whole process. “I didn’t want to put anything out that doesn’t cohesively match the essence of the songs,” he explained in a statement.
Let’s just say if the rest of the album is anything like the first single Stuck In Orbit, then we need to prepare our ear drums for some outrageous bangers.
Not All The Beautiful Things is available from March 9th, or pre order the bad boy right here.
1. What So Not & SLUMBERJACK – Warlord
2. What So Not – Be Ok Again (feat. Daniel Johns)
3. What So Not – Beautiful (feat. Winona Oak)
4. What So Not – Stuck In Orbit (feat. BUOY)
5. What So Not & James Earl – Demons (feat. Rome Fortune & Tommy Swisher)
6. What So Not & Skrillex – Goh (feat. KLP)
7. What So Not & Toto – We Keep On Running
8. What So Not & San Holo – If You Only Knew (feat. Daniel Johns)
9. What So Not – Monsters (feat. Michael Christmas & tobi lou)
10. What So Not & Dyro – Bottom End
11. What So Not – Same Mistakes (feat. Daniel Johns)
12. What So Not – Us (feat. Daniels)